Monday, June 17, 2013

Introduction




Top row: Michelle, Doug, Jeremy, Capt. David, Kat
Bottom row:  Tim, Lindsey, Theresa, Mitch
     If your ideal vacation is the kind where you lay back while someone else pampers you and tends to your every need, well, Woods family-style vacations are probably not for you.
     Two years ago, we ventured to the British Virgin Islands where we bareboat chartered the sailing catamaran Charisma.  We all lived aboard it for one whole week.  You can read all about it here
     In the interim, I did a little sailing adventurism on my own, as I attempted to sail across the Gulf of Mexico aboard the monohull sloop Curmudgeon.  You can read all about that here.  


      And of course we cannot forget the Harvest Moon Regatta, a comparatively easy sail, that you here.
My boat!


     Clearly, I cannot get rid of my sailing bug.  So once again, I gathered up the family and commissioned them all as crew members for my next big boating adventure, to take place in June 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment